Thursday, August 31, 2006

5NUB995 & 5KNV532


Now this was a lucky shot! Some people are SO predictable in their driving habits. I will often count down from five then say what stupid, thoughtless move they will make, usually RIGHT as they do it! In continuing my BMW bashing series, I knew he (or she or he-she) was going to cut over into the right lane at the last moment with no signal and exit. About the time I was at 2 I took the first shot, and as I was saying "cut across with no signal and exit" I was taking the second! Damn, I can call 'em!





The third picture I was trying to get a clear shot of the license number, and I got a bonus! The fool between me and the first fool was driving along RIGHT ON the line between the left and the right turn lanes! Make up your mind!

1 comment:

Aye said...

Typical BMW driver. I bet they come that way every single day and do the same stupid manuver. Good going, Max!!! 2 for 1!!!