Friday, August 25, 2006

Triple Threat

Classic. My only regret is not having gotten better pictures or any of the plates or drivers.
Scenario: Three cars arrive at a three way 'T' intersection. First was the Astro van, coming opposite my direction. I was second on the scene, preparing to turn left. Lastly was the Honda, coming up the 'T' for a right turn. We all know how it should go, van first, then me and the Honda. Well, the asshole in the Honda tries to go first, as the Astro is trying to go, getting in their way, thus blocking my progress. It was jammed like that for a few seconds, then the Honda made some room and Astro got going. The picture of their nose sticking out in the intersection is pretty much where they were. You suck, anonymous Honda driver!

1 comment:

Granny said...

Get um Maxie!!