Saturday, August 19, 2006

5TXR184

Signal like you mean it!

Getting over at the last minute is a way of life for some people, I swear! Here is a shot of one of those people I was sure was going to do that. Hell, they had their signal on and everything, at an interchange where that always happens.
Well, got me on that one! I got my shot and everything, and THEY DIDN'T GET OVER! What could account for such bad driving? Yakkity yakkity yakkity damn YAKKING on your cell phone! Here's a hint, HANG UP AND DRIVE!

3 comments:

Lilly said...

not everyone can multitask while driving...

i stay away from people who ride down the road with their turn signal on...

is that a man or a woman driving? i couldn't tell.

you keep practicing your shootin' while drivin' skillz max! i'm proud of your shootin'! *said in my best NC voice* haha!

Lilly said...

well, lots of people in NC wear hats like that.. and have mullets! Maybe "it" was from NC? haha.

Mad Max said...

I'm 95% sure that is was a woman driving. I truly had no doubts until you started raising them! Yeah Eyeball, it does look like she-he has her-his hazards on but it was really just the right signal. The other is sun reflection. Seems like I attract a lot of ambiguious sexuality people on here, huh?