Saturday, August 26, 2006

7C46058



Now here's a real ASSHOLE! I want you all to call the number I give at the end of this post and tell them they have an asshole driver!!! Stuck in the typical bumper to bumper drive and THIS FUCKHEAD, every time a motorcycle comes up splitting lanes, he's right over so they can't easily or safely get over!!! Come on, dipshit, just because you slow someone down doesn't mean you're getting your bigass ridiculous EMPTY LOOKIN' party supply truck to where you're going any sooner! I would venture to guess that doing so would actually slow up the traffic! I saw him do this trick several times. I apologize for the poor picture quality, my batteries died and I ended up using my phone camera. Otherwise, I might have gotten a picture of him trying to block a motorcycle. Please call (310) 202-0011 and tell them it would be best if they started a will call type of service!

1 comment:

Granny said...

You DEFITITELY gots it goin on Maxie...Keep up the good work!!