Friday, August 18, 2006

5MEC475



Another prime example of not being able to park right. This was a VERY crowded lot, and to add to the "duh" factor, they left their top down, too! I wonder if they are going to see what I left them, or just end up sitting down right in it! Haha!

I always wonder when I see these "My other car is an Enterprise rent-a-car" plate frames. Why would you put that on your car? My best guess is that after they sell them off from rental service they slap these on them and most people are too lazy to take them off. I can't imagine any other reason.

3 comments:

Lilly said...

Yup must be too lazy to take that dumb shit off cuz they damn sure too lazy to park right.

grrrrrrrrrr@ people who do that dumb shit.

Mad Max said...

I thought when I started this blog I'd have a lot more pictures of actual bad driving. Turns out I have a lot more bad parking pictures. Of course, they are a lot easier to get!

Granny said...

lol@ what you left um....hahahaha...