Friday, August 11, 2006

5A27669

Continuing a theme began in a previous post, here for your enjoyment is another asshole commercal truck driver. I've said it before and I'll say it again, SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT! This guy is getting into the #2 lane of 4 or 5. Why? Certainly not to go anywhere fast! The guy in the Acura had to brake HARD to keep from rolling through him.







I got a fairly decent picture of the driver. Kind of looks like a chick, maybe? I didn't get a good shot of the text on the door, would have loved to have that too, but my A pillar was in the way. Looked like a fish company. For someone who drives for a living, YOU SUCK chicky looking fishman.

3 comments:

Lilly said...

hahaha... chicky looking fishman. LMAO!

Lilly said...

max! where are you???

Mad Max said...

Sorry, Lilly. Blogger has been giving me fits with getting pictures going. Hopefully soon!