Thursday, August 17, 2006

5ASE374

Sweeper trains! Stupid things, they do a rather poor job of cleaning the freeway, and they block a lane DURING RUSH HOUR!

My car sits pretty low, but even I could see that there was an arrow to get out of that lane. Always there are some assholes who would rather drive RIGHT UP to the blockage, then try to get over. From now on, I'm there to witness and document whenever I see this happen!

Here we have a Mitsubishi Montero who is guilty of this infraction. Don't try and tell me you couldn't see the lane blocked from up there when I can from down here! Not the only offense they committed, either.


I've got your number, and I'm going to have to check my files, but I had another incident with a vehicle just like this. More to follow, if anything is there on that.

2 comments:

Lilly said...

haha.. what a dumbass.. good work max!

it's funny that you can tell alot about a person by what they drive.
Mitsubishi Montero.. *rolls my eyes*

Saturn drivers, out here anyway, are in the top 10 list of moronic drivers.

Mad Max said...

Very true, Lilly. The one I've noticed are Ford Aspire drivers. You hardly ever see them, but it seems like EVERY one I have ever seen is driven very badly!