Tuesday, August 22, 2006

5KJZ241



First, I must qualify this post. I did not get ANY good pictures of this idiot. Sun glare and a dirty windshield. Wish I'd gotten better, this guy needs the exposure for the suck ass that he is. I THINK that I got the license close to right. In the top picture you can see him drifting across the line into the left lane, in a rather uncertain manner. No signal. At this intersection, the center lane can go straight, or turn left or right. There is a clearly marked sign for this. If you don't know exactly which way you're going, just stay in the center lane and then make your mind up!
No, this fool drifts to the left lane, THEN goes straight through the intersection (only one lane on the far side, and there was somebody else going straight in the prescribed lane for doing so, in addition to my own self), comes to a near complete stop on the far side of the intersection, then turns right into a gas station (bottom photo)

1 comment:

Lilly said...

Nice shot of this idiot turning right in front of you!