Wednesday, August 09, 2006

6E81217


Lightening strikes twice! I had seen this guy (or someone else in the exact same van) before. I remember them doing some stupid maneuver, I don't remember what, but I remember the URL on the back and thinking I might check it out, see if there is feedback and tell them they have a bad, bad driver.
This time I caught him crossing the solid white line, even into the triangle. No signal, and at the last minute. You can see there was plenty of room if he'd wanted to do this earlier. No, a lot more fun to cross that solid line. Very cool that I was there to see him to screw up like this again! So now you know, Filipino bankers are bad drivers!

My profile picture of the driver didn't come out too good. I lightened it several shades to try and make it more visible, but to little avail.

1 comment:

Lilly said...

haha... yall so crazy.

max, you are the best at this game!
keep up the good work!