Wednesday, August 02, 2006

4CRW948

I don't mind when people get in front of me, really I don't (well, maybe just a little)

HOWEVER...

Mz. 4CRW948 in her cute little wannabe SUV here... at least she signals before cutting in front of me with very little room, but barely. We're talking like one blink, then she's over. More like she starts signaling and getting over at the same moment, really.
That alone I would let her slide on, a lot of people do worse and don't signal at all.

HOWEVER...

Don't get in front of me and drive slow! The second shot shows all the open road in front of her! I wondered why she had gotten in my lane to begin with, there was more room in front of her (and behind her) than when she got between me and the guy who was in front of me. A center lane enthusiast. I've seen people cut across three lanes to get to that center lane, then drive slow. Southern California doesn't seem to be much for the "slower traffic keep right" deal.



Here she is in profile. Looks like a damned fembot or something, doesn't she? Don't worry, you're beautiful (in a Michael Jackson kind of way) so you don't need to learn how to drive well, too.

6 comments:

Lilly said...

hahaha a fem bot.. hahaha..
either that or the doctor pulled her skin waaaay too tight during her last face lift! This could have an adverse effect on her ability to drive too, if he left a staple in her head somewhere or something.
keep up the good work!

Mad Max said...

I'm glad you appriciate, eyeball. That is exactly the reason I started this blog, there is no shortage of just plain stupid, disrespectful drivers out there. Now, whenever I go out for a drive I'm looking for them, and when I don't have my camera with me I always see them! I pretend like I'm taking their picture when that happens, even LOL

Aye said...

Yea Lilly, she does look like an unfortunate face lift tragedy, huh??? I know exactly what you mean, Max and Eyeball. Bad drivers everywhere. Makes you appriciate the good ones. Maybe you should do a weekly shot of someone displaying good driving habits, too??? Nah, too boring!!!

Lilly said...

eyeball you could be flyin' over the freeway, have max on the phone, and drop bombs from your plane when max finds a bad driver. ;)

Lilly said...

oh, i'm FULL of good ideas honey..
hahahahahha.

truth said...

This might actually BE Michael Jackson! That's why we haven't seen him lately.