Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fish in a Barrel


Call it a preemptive strike, but I did like I was saying I'm always tempted to do. I was behind this BMW high rolling station wagon, and just had that feeling. Sure enough, on this transition road, all of a sudden he slams on his brakes and panicidly gets over into the right hand lane.

Probably figured that he had to be there to go south. Funny thing, both lanes will get you to going south. You'd think you'd be able to see that from up there.

I was bummed that you can't make out the plate number or see the driver. I attribute that to the twilight time I was shooting in. Unfortunately, with the days getting shorter, I foresee more of this type of problem in the future.

4 comments:

Lilly said...

The BMW drivers look alike anyway dont they? Pod people or something.....

Aye said...

LMAO, true dat Lilly!!!

Anonymous said...

did u get bored of blogging?

Granny said...

Ummmm... Didja drive off the road or sumfin??