Friday, August 22, 2014

6GTY634 and POETES

Here's a clip I caught & saved all the way back in May. Probably didn't share it because it's a fairly common offense, going South through the East L.A. interchange, and I've posted several of those.

Something a little unique about this one, though, I caught two of the violators right at the start of the lane that goes to the 60 freeway. The Pontiac, plate number 6GTY634 does the rather common cut across two lanes then take the Soto exit. The Benz, license plate POETES, you'll see going all the way to where it's past the solid line and into the gore point.

I might have never posted it (Lord knows that if you drive around L.A. with a dash cam going you'll never be wanting for video of bad drivers!), but then today I caught POETES doing the EXACT same move! This turn, they're the one that goes two lanes over... and then they go really slow...

Re-enforces the feeling I get when I see people doing this kind of thing, that they probably come this way five days a week, and almost certainly pull this kind of move every time!

No comments: