Thursday, August 28, 2014

4ATM738

This is one of those incidences where I wish I had a rear facing cam, too! The first part of this clip is at a 5-way intersection. Going in my direction there are three lanes, one for hard left, one for fork left, and the right lane either forks right or you can turn hard right. As I'm waiting for the light, I see this Saturn pull up behind me in the right lane... then back up, and get behind the two vehicles in the middle lane! Heh. The the light for the fork left changes... and they fork to the right! You'll see them right after the ambulance. Very dangerous, because the crosswalk on the far side of the right fork is walk lighted at this juncture.

I made a mental note to myself to try and get their plate number if I was able. Two cars got between us, but a mile or so up the road, where the video resumes, they both get in the right turn lane, giving me a clear shot. The bonus came right after I'd gotten the number, they turn right across the very wide double white line gore point! Whenever I see this type of thing, I think that they have no idea where they're going!

No comments: