Tuesday, November 21, 2006

3XMM545

This is one of my favorites that I've gotten yet!
This was a terrible traffic jam the other day. I'm sure it made many people late.

At the normal spot where the 60 splits off from the 5 south, this old geezer bulls his way in at the last moment. If I've not said so before, this kind of behavior only adds to an already bad drive.

However, a great advantage I found of being stuck in really slow traffic: You can get a chance to line up some great shots!

Funny thing, this guy doesn't seem to look too pleased about getting his pic taken! In fact, it kind of looks like he's mad-dogging me! Haha, I LOVE IT! That's just fine, I'm sure there are several people who aren't too pleased with your lame ass driving! We will not disturb you when they get you into a rest home!

3 comments:

Granny said...

hahaha... I love the scowel on his face...This is...PRICELESS!!
Happy Thanksgiving...

Mad Max said...

Thanks Granny, happy Thanksgiving to you too! You can see why this is one of my favorites, huh?

Lilly said...

hahahah.. good stuff max! haha..
shoot him! shoot him! haha..

resthome. hahaha.