Tuesday, November 28, 2006

372JMF

GO BACK TO TENNESSEE, YA DAMNED HAYSEED YOKEL!

This guy is a real piece of work! On the on ramp, he blasts by in the unmetered car pool lane (in case there is any doubt in your mind, no, he did not have a passenger with him) only to have to slow to near a stop for the semi that had gotten on ahead of us. In the first picture I got, you can see him heading over the triangle in the thickest area that I've seen anyone do this in a long time.

After that, in the second picture, you can see he got in the lane that exits to cut around half a dozen people.

3 comments:

Granny said...

damn... I wish I had the guts to take pics when I'm driving to and from work on the interstate... I've seen so many that would make for good posts...

You do a great job Max..

Lilly said...

hayseed yokle? haha..

*said in my best southern voice*

daaamn max you done good son!

Granny said...

You quit drivein Maxie??