Saturday, January 06, 2007

What's That Cop Thinking?

This made for a change! Once again, at the easiest spot to catch bad driving where the 60 splits off from the 5 south... only this time, there was something different! I had seen this cop heading down the 5. He got over into the 60 exit lane and turned his lights on. No one in front of him, hardly anyone behind him, He started slowing down. I thought he was going to do the typical thing and get back onto the 5 south lanes, but no. He kept on onto the 60 transition. I have no idea what he was doing, going slow and putting his lights on, the 5 and the 60 were both moving along well (the 5 better than normal, actually). Well, one thing he did anyway, I didn't see a single other person getting out of the 60 transition lane at the last moment for a change!

2 comments:

Lilly said...

He was thinking DOUGHNUTS!!
Or maybe he was thinking.. I'm a cop, I can do what i wants to wif... I'll do this on my way TO the doughnut shop...
Its a dangerous job max, he couldnt possibly actually be DOING IT.

Ah, the age old question of "what's that cop thinking"........

Aye said...

Hahaha, yea what Lilly said!!! No telling what he was thinking, you see some bizzare action by the fuzz.

*Rollin in my drop top Jag
What's that cops thinkin?*