Wednesday, January 24, 2007

7V33730

How long have I waited to get a series of shots like this! The last one I got that I was this jazzed about was the old geezer!


Question: How far can you drive on the wrong side of the road? Answer: Well, this guy went for half a block or more on a busy street!


I can understand his not wanting to wait for all these cars in the left turn lane. He pulled out into the opposite direction lanes and drove right down the middle of the lanes!
Not only did I get the infraction, but since he was at the gas station, he was a sitting duck for the other two shots I like to get, a clear one of the plate and a shot of the driver.

Do you see the dash board? Is that his cereal bowl up there or what?

4 comments:

Lilly said...

hahaha. it appears to be a cereal bowl.. and my god they look sorta scary.. i cant tell if thats male or female in the passenger side.. lets assume female.. my god she needs a sammich!! he looks like hes been under a bridge for a while.. maybe they are high on drugs, thats why he was driving like that? drugs are bad.. mmmkay?
good shootin' as always, maxxer..!!

Granny said...

Ummm...could that be the bitches, errr witches brew in that bowl on the dash?? GD, I'll throw in a buck to buy her a sammich...
You done GOOT Maxie... AS ALWAYS..

Anonymous said...

Is that you in your profile photo?

Granny said...

who you tawkin to Band??