Thursday, December 28, 2006

3VOA769

Here's one that I see all too often. Someone turns right on a red light, which I have no problem with.

HOWEVER, don't turn into the only lane with oncoming traffic in it and go slow!

Did you know that these highly regarded Land Rovers are powered by an engine that was introduced by Buick in the early 60's? I notice that they accelerate like it.

Another point of interest: Moron is getting into the left turn lane well after it has begun (you can see I'm already fully in the turn lane) with no signal. Every brake light except the high third light (eclipsed by my rear view mirror) were also burned out. You pay that much for a slow, overpriced "sport" utility and it is so soon broken in such a fundamental way?

2 comments:

Granny said...

WHOOO HOO Eyeball!! DON'T be bashful!
Happy New Year Maxie...

Lilly said...

yeah eyeball, tell us how you really feel!! hahahahahaha...

landrover drivers.. bmw drivers.. yuppie scum..

happy new year max!