Tuesday, October 17, 2006

5STP400 and 5BAJ794

If you listen to 95.5 KLOS, you are familiar with their "2 for Tuesday" custom. Here is a little 2fer of my own!

Once again, I was able to demonstrate my uncanny powers of precognition!

This lane ends on the far side of this intersection. I drive it often, and I would bet money that today's featured bad drivers do, too.

So, what do they do? They get out of the left lane, into the right lane to inconvenience everyone who actually stays in the proper lane! Another place where they should put up a wall!

5STP400 especially pissed me off, not only do they do that, but then they're making a left turn immediately after, and as you can see, there is no actual left turn lane and many parked cars. It really slows things down, thanks a lot asshole!

5BAJ794 ended up staying in front of me for almost the rest of my drive. They demonstrated no other citeable faults, but their mere presence was pissing me off!

No comments: