Friday, March 09, 2007

More Stupid Bus Drivers


I didn't get a good shot of the plate on this one, but he was heading for station 18, wherever that may be. While I was coming up the street, this bus driver already had his front end across the center lane of oncoming traffic. He was stopped there, because there was another car in the number two lane coming his way. As soon as that car was passed, he continues his turn, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! As I was taking the second picture, I was full on on the brakes and horn. Not like the light was changing or anything, either. I don't think there was another car behind me.

For someone who makes their living driving, you'd think they would do a better job.

2 comments:

Lilly said...

woah, close call.
send an email the pics to the city transit authority. If thats a city bus, sure looks ghetto/oldskool tho.
I'm glad you could stop.
Keep shooting and documenting..
*sings* To Live and Die in L.A.
;)

Anonymous said...

Well written article.