Friday, March 20, 2015

7EIG751

One of the quickest and easiest way I take to get home takes me by General Hospital. That is where this clip is from, and this is not an isolated incident. I don't know if it's because this is a low rent hospital or the caliber of the workers there or what, but it's a magnet for bad drivers! I would suspect this driver is employed there, what with his $60,000+ Mercedes and indifferent demeanor. He rolls right through a stop sign in front of oncoming traffic (must be in a big hurry or something) then goes REALLY slow (decided he wasn't in such a big hurry after all). If I were the upper management at this hospital, I would cross reference this plate and find the employee connected with it and drug and alcohol test them, as well as inventory the prescription narcotics that they have access to!

No comments: