Saturday, April 26, 2014

Reflexes

OK, I've got several more little video clips of bad drivers I could post, but for a change here's someone who gets the Rain Man Excellent Driver Award! Perhaps one day I'll actually make up an image for that, but for now, enjoy the good reflexes displayed by this driver!!!

Unfortunately, I've discovered that my cheap little dash cam, even though it has 1080p definition, isn't anywhere near good enough to catch license plate tags, even right up on them like this was! I'm either going to have to go back to using my still camera (which I never really much cared for, therefore the primary reason I stopped for so long) or the phone camera (really not a great format, being a flat little touchscreen) or just making a note and you'll have to take my word for it!

No comments: